Job Opening – Property Manager
The Property Manager is a high performing and experienced residential property management professional who is excited to jump into the lease-up of CSU’s newest student apartments, closes leases and lead a fast-paced team. The Property Manager has the day-to-day responsibility for all property/property management activities & functions for Stadium Apartments including driving leasing performance, property maintenance, tenant relations, property budgets, collections, reporting, capital improvement activities, property appearance and condition, and marketing. This is a dynamic, highly collaborative, leadership position based in Fort Collins. We are seeking a passionate leader with an all-in attitude and solid residential/student property management experience who builds strong relationships and thrives being a part of high performing teams.
Reports To: The Director of Real Estate Management
Position Type & Expected Work Hours:
This is a full-time position requiring occasional evening & weekend hours as job duties demand.
Location: Fort Collins, CO
Qualifications & Essential Functions:
- Work with management team and Ownership group to meet leasing goals.
- Oversee leasing activity and staff, including new leases, lease renewals, and early terminations.
- Coordinate and perform tenant move-ins and move-outs, including the August 1 turnover.
- Manage leasing staff schedule to endure that there is coverage for office hours and marketing events.
- Support and manage marketing efforts. Develop and grow partnerships with student organizations and seek out the most effective promotional activities to generate demand.
- Oversee tenant relations & management efforts and processes, and ensure that problems are resolved efficiently and effectively. Ensure that services are provided in compliance with policies, procedures, standards, and contractual obligations.
- Work with maintenance team and ensure regular, periodic inspection of property and units, recommend/approve repairs, maintenance, and improvements as necessary. Contract and supervise 3rd party vendors.
- Work with accounting team to oversee cash receipts and disbursements in compliance with lease terms, management agreement, service contracts, and company policies.
- Draft required legal notices, recommend and coordinate legal action as necessary.
- Assist in the preparation of timely, accurate and complete reports, including financial statements, investor reports, and annual operating and capital budgets. Monitor financial and operating performance, explain variances, and take action as needed.
- Assist or prepare various financial and operational analyses.
- Communicate with Asset Manager/property owners to ensure that objectives are being met, including maximizing cash flow and asset value with minimized cost and risk.
- Monitor staffing levels, utilization and performance. Recommend appropriate changes to staff levels including recruitment, selection, advancement. Lead by example and model the company’s core values.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have current driver’s license, valid for the past consecutive 12 months
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Background checks are part of our hiring process
- RMP, CAM, or similar professional designation or candidacy preferred.
- Excellent at identifying and solving problems, and enjoys solving problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, confident, and courteous service to customers (owners and tenants). Ability to effectively present information and handle sensitive issues.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite required, Yardi Voyager preferred (or similar integrated property management solution).
- Knowledge of industry standard metrics, pricing, and best practices.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university and 3+ years of student housing experience.
About Stadium Apartments
- Stadium Apartments CSU’s newest student living community and located steps from the new stadium. This highly amenitized community is raising the bar for student living properties.
To learn more, visit www.stadiumonlakestreet.com
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
About Our Company:
Based in Fort Collins, CO, Brinkman has been shaping the real estate landscape of Northern Colorado for over a decade. Since our founding in 2005, we have been the recipient of such accolades as Small Business of the Year, Entrepreneur of the Year, Bravo Emerging Entrepreneur, Best Start-Up Company of the Year, and have been named a Mercury 100 Fastest Growing Company for nine consecutive years.
Brinkman is a community-focused real estate development and investment company. Our team is made up of innovators who strive to better ourselves, strengthen our partnerships, and to use business as a force for good.
We uphold a mission-driven business model which roots our gauge for success in the positive impact we have on families and communities. We create meaningful spaces that infuse vibrancy into neighborhoods and provide unique experiences to its inhabitants. Our environmentally conscious developments accomplish financial results that generate a collective economic impact for communities, businesses, individuals, and investors.
Our Triple Bottom Line:
These are our non-negotiables when it comes to doing business. We revisit these three tenets when deciding what projects to embark on and the like-minded partners with whom we’ll work.
PEOPLE: We measure success by the impact we have on families and communities.
PLACE: We create meaningful spaces through environmentally conscious developments.
PROSPERITY: We generate financial results that produce a collective economic impact.
Our Core Values:
- Be All In
- Dare Greatly
- Be the Change
- Communicate Authentically
- Do the Right Thing
- Find Your Balance
Our Benefits Package:
- 8 hours of paid Volunteer Time Off
- 401k + company match
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Profit sharing program
- Spot bonus program
- Core values recognition program
To apply, please email resume to: email@example.com