Job Opening – Leasing Intern
Brinkman is seeking a part-time Leasing Intern at the newest student housing community in Fort Collins—Stadium Apartments! Brinkman is a community-focused, mission-driven real estate development and investment company. The core of our company is centered on using business as a force for good. Our gauge for success is not rooted in dollar signs. It’s rooted in the impact our projects have on families and communities. The Leasing Intern will report directly to the Property Manager and support the leasing team with leasing calls, showing units, marketing events including tailgate events, resident events and more! A successful candidate will possess confidence, creativity and organization, and enjoy sales and customer service. This position offers the opportunity to learn about all aspects of the real-estate life cycle.
In this position, you’ll be the face of Brinkman as you will often be the first contact for our prospective residents. By combining your sales, customer service and marketing skills, you’ll build relationships with prospective residents and introduce them to the community. As a leasing intern, you’ll meet with prospective residents, make a connection through a friendly smile or handshake, and show them why they should select Stadium as their home.
Reports to: Regional Community Manager
Position Type & Expected Work Hours: This is a part-time position (in-eligible for benefits) requiring evening & weekend hours as job duties demand.
Location: Fort Collins, Colo.
QUALIFICATIONS & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Willingness to work evening, weekend and holiday shifts
- Willingness to travel often to other properties in Northern Colorado (Fort Collins and Loveland)
- Daily follow-up with prospects and leads
- Answer questions related to all aspects of the leasing process, including on-line application questions
- Schedule property tours, show apartments, and effectively close leases
- Help bring applications to completion, review leases, and obtain signatures from tenants and guarantors
- Coordinate move-ins and move-outs
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills, active listening, and ability to establish and build interpersonal relationships with a wide range of demographics
- Comfort with varying sales approaches, ability to adjust to the best approach on the fly
- Must be a true “people person” and thrive in a fast-paced, team environment
- Proficient with technology (Microsoft Office products) with ability to learn new things quickly
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE requirements
- Retail sales and/or customer service
- Familiarity with or interest in learning real estate
- Familiar with Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Housing, state and local landlord/tenant laws
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Based in Fort Collins, CO, Brinkman has been shaping the real estate landscape of Northern Colorado for over a decade. Since our founding in 2005, we have been the recipient of such accolades as Small Business of the Year, Entrepreneur of the Year, Bravo Emerging Entrepreneur, Best Start-Up Company of the Year, and have been named a Mercury 100 Fastest Growing Company for nine consecutive years.
Brinkman is a community-focused real estate development and investment company. Our team is made up of innovators who strive to better ourselves, strengthen our partnerships, and to use business as a force for good.
We uphold a mission-driven business model which roots our gauge for success in the positive impact we have on families and communities. We create meaningful spaces that infuse vibrancy into neighborhoods and provide unique experiences to its inhabitants. Our environmentally conscious developments accomplish financial results that generate a collective economic impact for communities, businesses, individuals, and investors.
Our Triple Bottom Line
These are our non-negotiables when it comes to doing business. We revisit these three tenets when deciding what projects to embark on and the like-minded partners with whom we’ll work.
PEOPLE: We measure success by the impact we have on families and communities.
PLACE: We create meaningful spaces through environmentally conscious developments.
PROSPERITY: We generate financial results that produce a collective economic impact.
Our Core Values
Be All In
Be the Change
Do the Right Thing
Find Your Balance
TO APPLY: EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO RACHAEL.JEANE@BRINKMANCOLORADO.COM