Job Opening – On-Site Coordinator
The On-Site Coordinator provides day-to-day property management support for Steamboat’s apartment community, Skiview Place, located at 1500 Skyview Lane. You will be the go-to person for any and all property management needs, including basic tenant relations, appearance and condition, basic repairs and maintenance, and leasing support activities. This is a part-time position and hours will vary seasonally. The successful candidate will be reliable, responsible, and have proven customer-service experience. This position is based in Steamboat Springs, CO.
Reports to: Director of Real Estate Management
Position Type & Expected Work Hours: This is a full-time position requiring occasional evening & weekend hours as job duties demand.
Location: Steamboat Springs, CO
QUALIFICATIONS & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Facilitate unit turnover, including light maintenance (paint touch-up, caulking, cleaning, re-keying, etc.)
- Walk property three times a week, and complete once-a-week property checklists, pick-up trash, look for and address exterior maintenance needed
- Perform light repairs and maintenance and help facilitate other maintenance and repairs with 3rd party vendors as needed
- Grounds keeping duties including blowing curb lines, trash pickup and coordination with third-party service providers
- Able to respond to 24/7 emergency maintenance calls
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Frequent communication with main office staff about issues, announcements, assignments, etc., using daily logs, work order completion forms, etc
- Ability to support 24/7 emergency maintenance calls
- Willing to work weekends, holidays, and evening shifts as needed
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, confident, and courteous service to customers (owners and tenants)
- Must have current driver’s license, valid for the past consecutive 12 months
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Background checks are part of our hiring process
- Construction, and/or handy-man experience preferred, customer service experience a plus
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and initiative
- Excellent at and enjoys identifying and solving problems
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, organizational and analytical skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
About Our Company
Based in Fort Collins, CO, Brinkman has been shaping the real estate landscape of Northern Colorado for over a decade. Since our founding in 2005, we have been the recipient of such accolades as Small Business of the Year, Entrepreneur of the Year, Bravo Emerging Entrepreneur, Best Start-Up Company of the Year, and have been named a Mercury 100 Fastest Growing Company for nine consecutive years.
Brinkman is a community-focused real estate development and investment company. Our team is made up of innovators who strive to better ourselves, strengthen our partnerships, and to use business as a force for good.
We uphold a mission-driven business model which roots our gauge for success in the positive impact we have on families and communities. We create meaningful spaces that infuse vibrancy into neighborhoods and provide unique experiences to its inhabitants. Our environmentally conscious developments accomplish financial results that generate a collective economic impact for communities, businesses, individuals, and investors.
Our Triple Bottom Line
These are our non-negotiables when it comes to doing business. We revisit these three tenets when deciding what projects to embark on and the like-minded partners with whom we’ll work.
PEOPLE: We measure success by the impact we have on families and communities.
PLACE: We create meaningful spaces through environmentally conscious developments.
PROSPERITY: We generate financial results that produce a collective economic impact.
Our Core Values
- Be All In
- Dare Greatly
- Be the Change
- Communicate Authentically
- Do the Right Thing
- Find Your Balance
To apply, please email resume to: email@example.com